Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!!

Well...almost!! 2008 is coming to an end! I guess if you have any plans to get something done in 2008, you better get it done fast! I have a few projects to share, the last ones I'll do this year!!!





I hope you all have a wonderful and safe New Years Eve!!! We'll been celebrating at the Firemens Ball! Happy New Year!

6 comments:

twinsand2boys said...

cute layouts...I particularly like the love joy and peace one. Ive also been wanting to do one like the tree one (I think it was the last one). Happy New Year to you!

Elizabeth said...

Hey girl! long time no blog visit.. LOL!
just catching up.. love your pages.. esp those mme one's you did! I can't wait to get that kit.. hopefully it comes soon =)
your kids are so adorable.. they just enhance your pages so well!!
hope you had a fun NYE!

AbbieTorroll said...

cute cute cute new LOS girl! Love them all!!!

some kind of wonderful said...

these are just gorgeous layouts girl!! your work always leaves me inspired! happy new year!

Brandy said...

i LOVE that last one!!

Fink said...

Wow, she looks so much like you in puppy love! Great work! I hope your New Year and holidays were good as well

Related Posts with Thumbnails