Monday, January 5, 2009

Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009!!

I'm so excited about the new year. I know that there are only good things to come, especially after the year I had last year!!
I have some projects to share!! I designed with the Simply Obsessed January kit this month, that features SEI Alpine Frost. I REALLY loved working with this kit! So much yummy stuff! What's good about it, is it can be used for either a boy or girl. Sometimes it's hard to make a masculine LO with the paper and embellishments you get, but this one can be used for either.







Also......
Scrap-friendzy is starting a new month of FUN and inspirational challenges!!! Come join us!! The first challenge was posted today!! I'd love to see you there!
Hope you enjoy your week!

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the distressing with the rugged layout and the softness to the sheer layout. Nice job!!

AmyG said...

You rocked this kit girlie!! Can't wait to get mine!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl you rock!!! all the layouts and cards are amazing as always! that's why I have left an award foryou in my blog. Go check it out. www.skscrap.blogspot.com

twinsand2boys said...

You did such a great job with the kit, love your layouts.

AbbieTorroll said...

Great pages!!! Love what you did with the sheer! and I love your cute new siggy!

Fink said...

Love the layouts and card! I just love the torn paper

Stampin' Meg said...

Wow great projects ,Ronda!

~Nancy~ said...

Love love love what you did with these goodies girlie!!! YOU ROCK!!! All details are so perfect and cute!! Thanks for sharing! XOXO

Elizabeth said...

more amazing stuff girl! WOW!! come leave me acomment w/ your email addy and I'll add you to my soup swap =)!

Rozzella said...

Beautiful work, Ronda!

Rozzella from CX

Related Posts with Thumbnails