CHRISTMAS!!
I've been busy working on some Christmas projects for Scrapfriendzy's 12 Days of Christmas!! We are having a blast with sharing lots festive projects and challenges. Come join us for tons of holiday inspiration!! Here are some of the things I have created!!





I've used mostly My Mind's Eye "Be Merry" line which I LOVE!!! I know you can buy a special monthly kit featuring this collection @ Simply Obsessed!! Check it out!!
Have a great week!!
~Ronda
Monday, December 8, 2008
It's beginning to look a lot like....

Posted by
Ronda Simpson
at
2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







12 comments:
Oh wow, look at all those cute projects!
Gorgeous!! Love the bag and the countdown! Beautiful work girl!
I love all that you have been doing with this paper...so cute!
Just gorgeous projects!!!!!
Beautiful projects.
oh my goodness look at all that eye candy!!! just gorgeous girl!!!!
Love your new projects!!! You are soooo talented!! Sweet paper too!!
Man, you have been busy with all these sweet creations! I esp. love that ornament:)
Holy Cow woman! You've been BUSY! I LOVE it all! You're style compliments that line perfectly!
Gorgeous creations!!!!! Love all your ideas!!!!
hi,
your blog are very nice
scrapkiss of Paris
Your projects are GORGEOUS!!!
Post a Comment