OH yeah.. these are so cute Ronda!! Awwww.. I'm off to check it out to elf ourselves as well.. hehe! Love your Christmas creations from your previous post as well.. totally cute with awesome details everywhere! Love your work! Wishing you and your little family Happy Holidays! XOXO
10 comments:
these are cute...I never thought to post them all...how fun!
LOVE it! I should be scrapping, but no...I'm about to elf ourselves! Thanks for the laughs! :D
I did this years ago! It is so cute!
Oh gosh...hahaha that never gets old. Its so flippin funny! lol
SOOOO funny! your fam is SO cute!!! Have a great week girlie!
Those are adorable! How fun!
those are hilarious and OMG i love that ornament below!!
OH yeah.. these are so cute Ronda!! Awwww.. I'm off to check it out to elf ourselves as well.. hehe! Love your Christmas creations from your previous post as well.. totally cute with awesome details everywhere! Love your work! Wishing you and your little family Happy Holidays! XOXO
I LOVE the Charleton video! You guys are so cute:)
fbadjj
Post a Comment