Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Simply Obsessed November kit is up!!


I LOVE the kits at Simply Obsessed!! They are always packed full on the latest and the greatest! You cannot pass up this kit!! It is perfect for all of your Fall seasonal photos! Also the newsletter is out! Check it out for lots of inspirational ideas.
I have had the honor of being Guest Designer before, but this was my first time to design as a DT Member! It was great! I love being a part of this amazing team, and Shauna and Jaime are great!
Here is what I did with the kit!!



13 comments:

Fink said...

Love the round layout! Great kit!

AbbieTorroll said...

OMGosh! How cute is that card!! I LOVE your work this month! I am SO proud to be designing with you!

Hollye said...

I dont know how to use this! It's stressing me out! I wish I had more time to play with it so we will see what happens I guess...

AmyG said...

You did great work with the kit! I love everything! Can't wait to get my kit, looks yummy!!

Unknown said...

LOVE it all - just wonderful!

Michelle said...

I love this kit and I LOVE what you have done with it.

Anonymous said...

You most definatly deserved the DT! I was so excited. I love your work.

twinsand2boys said...

I really love what you did with the kit.

Andrea Amu said...

Terrific Fallish pages and card, girl! Love that kit!

Cheryl L. said...

Awesome stuff!!! Can't wait to get the kit!

Jodi said...

Love your work Ronda!! Great stuff as usual!!

ellen s. said...

i love that cutie patootie card! and i am sooo bad at round lo's, you have totally inpsired me!

Brandy said...

loved it all!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails