Sunday, November 16, 2008

Simply Obsessed December kit!!

The December kit @ Simply Obsessed is up!! You DON'T want to miss this one! I'm not designing this month, but I'm still going to get the kit! It's packed full of goodies featuring Crate Paper Prudence line! Here is a little peek...

12x12 Patterned Paper Crate Paper - Prudence
1 sheet Consideration
1 sheet Discretions
1 sheet Vigilance
1 sheet Virture
1 sheet Fortitude
1 sheet Temperance
1 sheet Hope
1 sheet Charity
12x12 Textured Cardstock Bazzill Basics
2 sheets Dark Olive - Corduroy texture
Embellishments
1 package Crate Paper Glitter Die Cuts
4 Making Memories Greenhouse Felt Clips
1 package Making Memories 5th Ave Jumbo Pebble Brads
1 package Prima Say It In Crystals Tinted Grey Swirls

Here are the embellishment hoarder add-ons...


More add-ons...




Head over there and check it out!!!

5 comments:

Fink said...

That is a totally cute scrapbook kit though I wish it was Christmas related! Just stopping by

Anonymous said...

OH Ronda! I LOOOOOVE This one, I have to get it this time.

twinsand2boys said...

Im excited to get the kit.

AbbieTorroll said...

mmmm can't wait to get my hands on THIS!

missusem said...

Really nice. yummy fun..

Related Posts with Thumbnails