This has got to be one of the busiest times of year! We are running around like crazy trying to get things done. It seems that everyone around me is too. We have dance recital coming up, so next week is full of pictures, practices, and dress rehearsals. Somewhere in there, is Kyle's baseball practices and games. Not really sure how we manage sometimes, but we always figure out a way to get everything done.
My husband and I are coming up on our 11th wedding anniversary, this Saturday, May 10th! I just can't believe how time flies. It really doesn't seem that long! I guess that's a good thing though, at least it doesn't feel like 20 years!
And, Happy Mother's Day to all of you mom's out there! This one is particularly hard for us this year. This will be the first year Jake will spend without his mom. I know its really bothering him. I'm trying to figure out a way to make it easier for him. She was such an outdoors person, and loved planting flowers every year. So much, she would come over and work with mine, and in Hollye's. So, I suggested to him, maybe we could plant some flowers at her gravesite on Mother's Day. It's really hard to try to cope, and figure out how to live without someone who has been apart of you your whole life. It's overwhelming. I made a card for my mom for Mother's Day and mailed it to her. I'm not sure yet what her plans are Sunday, so I'm not sure if I'll be seeing her or not.
Speaking of cards, I've made a few over the weeked for National Scrapbook Day! I didn't get very much done, but I guess it's better than nothing. We had so many great challenges at Scrapfriendzy, and even carried our celebration over to this week! We had a blast over at Creative Xpress, and I even won a $20 gift certificate to their store!!! Nancy drew my name out of all who completed her workshop challenge! Thanks, Nancy!! It was so much fun!!! Here are my cards. The first one is from the workshop challenge!

I hope you enjoy your weekend, and find some time for yourself!! It's important to do that you know!!! Thanks for taking time to check up on me!! :)








6 comments:
I know what you mean... I'm sooo busy too!! Time is really flying by.. WOW!! Happy anniversary to you and your hubby!!! Have a fun day!
And your creations are awesome.. it was such a fun NSD weekend at CX!! Have fun shopping..;)
XOXO
Congratulations on your win at the crop, your cards are gorgoeus.
Happy Anniversary to you and DH, hope you have a wonderfulday.
I hope your DH and your family can remember MIL in a beautiful way on Mother's Day.
These are really really pretty cards..they are very inspiring...I especially love the third one down..my fav.
Jeannie
Congratulations & those are great cards!!!
hope you had a wonderful mother's day ronda!! your cards are beautiful. especially the flowers one. you're sooooo creative!! hope you had a great anni celebration too =)
Luv luv luv those cards......Great job!!!!
Post a Comment