
Just wanted to share this double LO that I designed for Valerie Salmon. I just love her sketches!! She always does such an amazing job, and I know just where to look for inspiration when I am stumped on a page. I was a little nervous about doing a double, but like I said, after seeing the sketch, it was a no-brainer. Valerie does all of the work for you! All you have to do is put it together! Definitley the way to go, if you are looking for a way to get your creative juices flowing!
Here, I used photos that Amy took, when we went to Destin, Florida for summer vacation last year. We had a blast! I also used papers from a company that I am just getting familiar with, Kaiser. I used papers from the Esperance line. I know you can find them @ Scrap-Tastic. They have all kinds of cool lines!!
Go check out Valerie's sketch site, and leave her some love, and check out all of the other examples for sketch #52.
Hope you are having a blessed Monday!!!
~Ronda








7 comments:
This page is gorgeous! I love the colors...I think I'll check this PP line out! Great Job!
these pics are simply stunning! Love the title, too!
that page is stunning! of course, those pictures are just so easy to work with.. they are amazing!
love the sketch...I'll have to check it out.. I am always stumped for design..lol
hope you're doing well girl!
LOVE this! Those papers are perfect! Great job!
great page!!
WOW! Love the pics, love the colors and love the design!!!!
Looks like you got a ton of fabulous LOs done at your crop!!!
Hi Ronda..found your blog via got sketch. I love your layout for this sketch! The photos are just beautiful and the colours compliment them perfectly.
Post a Comment