I've been so busy, I haven't gotten much scrappin' done lately. Here is the latest, a LO of Madison on her first day back to school this year.
I hope there is a break in the madness soon! I dont think I can take much longer without being able to scrap! I have so many projects that I want to get started on , and so many ideas floating around in my head!! I need my fix!
Anyway, we had a pretty busy weekend with my brother's wedding. It turned out so beautiful! Madison was a flower girl, and she enjoyed every minute of it. Hopefully I can post some pics soon. We had such a good time. Its always refreshing to see people sharing such a memorable and joyful time. I even got to bring home a little bag of red and white M&M's with their names printed on the backs. hehe Personalized M&M's...I have heard you could do it, but haven't ever seen them done. Too cute! They also had what was called an "Edible Arrangement". It was made of fruit, and had chocolate covered strawberries....oh so yummy! He and his new wife are now in Hawaii for their honeymoon! I'm jealous. LOL! No really, I am very happy for them both, and I know they will share a blessed life together!
Well, Thanksgiving is in less than 2 weeks away!! Got to get Martha Stewart on the phone! LOL This is one of my favorite times of the year! I love cooking and baking for Thanksgiving dinner. If anyone has any super recipes let me know! We are having everyone at my house this year.....which reminds me...I've got to clean my house!
See ya soon! Have a blessed week!!









5 comments:
I just got a turkey receipe that you may want to try, I'll e-mail it to ya! Cute LO :)
adorable page. love the flowers!
sounds like a great weekend!!
I have some good recipes, I am dying to try.. to bad we never have the T-dinner at my house!!
thank you for the compliments! i figured out that you somehow came across my blog through kory dordea. she's a scrapfriendzy girl and her and i went to high school together. guess it's a pretty small world huh? you're page is so cute. i love your theme. have a great day!
Love the blue paint on the flowers and naked brackets!
What??!!
No wedding pictures?
Totally love the LO - especially the flowers.
Good luck with the Thanksgiving cooking.
Post a Comment