Monday, November 26, 2007

A few things...

Well, I think I am offically suffering from the "Holiday Hangover". I was very spoiled to having the small holiday vacation. I so enjoyed having the days off at home with friends and family. We had such a good Thanksgiving getting to spend time with the family, and ....oh.....the food. mmmm. So much good food. Can you believe the actually weren't many leftovers? Usually, we are eating turkey for days. Not this time. It was demolished. I hope you all enjoyed the holiday as much as I did, I would love to hear about yours!

Ok, so here are a few Design Team projects, I created using the December kit "Fun and Festive" at Scrap-Tastic. I will post more later. I have been having a hard time getting good photos, because of the weather, and fact that its getting darker alot earlier. So be looking!! I'll post more soon!





Thanks to all of you who check out my blog and post all the kind comments! Everyone likes to get a compliment , right?! LOL Seriously, I have met so many great and talented ladies, and I appreciate the inspiration I get from each of you!!




Hope you all have a blessed week! Hopefully, I can get some scrappin' and Christmas shopping done! Talk to ya soon!




4 comments:

Cheryl L. said...

I absolutely loooove both of these pages! Great job!

Kelly said...

That looks like a great kit! Love the colors of that first one- just gorgeous!

Brandi said...

These are so cute! And I can't get over how much your youngest looks like you! She's so cute!

Elizabeth said...

beee u ti ful pages Ronda!! i love the pinks and the gorgeous kiddos!
glad you had a good holiday celebration too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails