These were created for the Scrap-Tastic design team using The Dec. kit:

Journaling: Madison, You and Ms. Doris are the best of friends. Every since she became our neighbor you bonded. You and Kenzie love to go on walks with her. She even taught you to sing "Oh what a beautiful morning". During the summer you would spend hours visiting her. You even called it your "summer home". She would sneak you Dr. Pepper and tell you stories. You both like cats and the outdoors. I'll never forget you getting her to walk backwards. I would have thought of you as an odd couple, but you are special friends, you & Ms. Doris.








4 comments:
Both of these LOs are sooo great! You're one talented mama!!!
love them! what sweet girls you have. love that bottom journaling!
I love both of these pages!!! Great job!
I love the LOs! She is a cutie!!!
Post a Comment