Well, it feels good to get back into some sort of routine after these last couple of weeks. Jake is back at work and the kids are all doing great in school, and.....I have a job!! Yes...a job. I have seriously been a SAHM for nearly 10 years!!! I am working at a flower/gift shop operated by my friend and her family. So far its been great!!! It gives me another opportunity to be creative! Perfect job for me!
I havent been able to scrap in a while , and I am definitley having withdrawls!!! I think I am going to pick a day next week , and dedicated the whole day to scrappin'!! Sounds like a great idea to me! This week is going to be another busy one, but whats a girl to do?? I cant go too much longer without gettin' my scrap on! LOL
So, I am looking forward to the fall weather! My birthday is coming up in Oct., and so is Amy's. We have been researching places up north, with beautiful fall foliage, for our birthdays!!! How fun! Its makes me happy!! We both love fall and all the colors now just to find where to go.
Well, off to finish some laundry and check on the cookies I am baking (Oatmeal/raisin) for my hubby. If you know me , my choice would be chocolate, but maybe that is for the better! I would probably wind up eating the whole thing. Hmmm , now that i mention it.......I need to give Jenny a call. Have you called Jenny yet? lol
Hope you all have a great week!!
.jpg)








3 comments:
OoOoOoOo! I love those pics...let's go NOW! Can't wait for our trip!!
Glad things are getting back to normal...whatever 'normal' is!
Also, glad you've jumped on-board at the shop...be ready to work your butt off!!!
I've always disliked fall cause that meant I was going back to work, but now that I'm home it might not be so bad! We had planned to take a little trip somewhere this fall but we might have spent a little too much on our last trip! LOL!
Congrats on the job! Did you know that Mom was the manager there when I was in jr. high and high school? I think Amy worked there some at that time too.
Wow- look at those pics! A lil getaway would be soooo fun! Cool about the new job- more $$ for scrappy goodies ;)
Post a Comment