Sunday, September 23, 2007

I blame the men!!

Where oh where did my weekend go??? Wow, I cant believe how fast the weekend went by! It sure did not last long enough!
I was planning on scrapping all weekend, but that did not happen. :( I guess there is always next weekend, or maybe i can sneak in one evening this week to scrap.

My weekend was filled with baseball games, yes, I said baseball. My son is on a Fall Ball baseball team. They havent lost a game yet, and he absolutley loves it. The only thing , is they have 2 games back to back every Saturday. For a while now, I tried to figure out why they chose to have back to back games every Saturday. Then one of the moms said that all of the coaches and dads from each league had planned it that way , so it would speed up the season, and all of the games would be over before opening day of deer season. Can you believe that? A Totally, all male testosterone organized baseball season. I couldnt believe my ears. Taking up my entire Saturday so they could go deer hunting!! So yes, I blame all men for the reason I couldnt scrap this weekend!! LOL

Hope you all have a great week! Its gonna be a busy one for me!!! Take care and God Bless!!

5 comments:

AmyG said...

It's always the men!!!! Maybe we should try to get them addicted to scrappin' too so they'd understand!!LOL Never would happen....

Brandi said...

LOL! Don't you know small town life revolves around deer hunting and football games? LOL!

Elizabeth said...

how funny. of course, they'd do that.. can't believe the fessed up to it though!! LOL
oh, and your previous post was so funny~ thanks for the laughs =)
have a great week!

Kelly said...

you totally had me laughing at this post! That's great that they are undefeated!

Anonymous said...

LOL! That's too funny that they planned the games around deer season! I guess they're dedicated in more than one way!

Related Posts with Thumbnails