On Wednesday, Spetember 5th, my mother-in-law passed away. It has been really tough to comprehend. Its good to know that she is now in heaven and no longer has to suffer with cancer. This is a photo of her and all of her grandchildren at the beach. She LOVED going to the beach and spending time with all of her "babies". We will miss her, and as my pastor said, "Its not goodbye, its just see ya later."
I am so thankful for all of the thoughts and prayers , and for my church family and friends who have been a tremendous help and support to us during this time. It is times like these , that have made me realize maybe I take them for granted sometimes. I pray blessings on each and every one of them!! Love ya'll!!!
~Ronda
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
In Loving Memory...

Posted by
Ronda Simpson
at
9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Oh Ronda--I am so sorry! I will definitely keep you guys in my prayers. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
I love that picture of her and the kids. She looks so happy and healthy. She was always smiling.
We didn't do anything for you that you wouldn't do for us...that's what friends are for! We love you guys, you're family. You're still in our prayers.
I am so sorry to hear that! what a fun lady, she must have been. ..and brave.. to be with all those kids!! LOL
I hope you feel God's comforting hand and peace during this time.
Oh Ronda, I am so SO sorry to hear this news :( We'll be praying for her and your family...What a wonderful photo and memories you all have of her.
Ronda, I am so sorry for your loss. What a great picture to remember her by! It looks like she is truely happy and in her element. Big, big {{{hugs}}}
Post a Comment