Sunday, September 2, 2007

Check it out!!!


Hey everyone! Just wanted to post a LO I did last week for Valerie Salmon's sketch #25. It was pretty quick and fun! You can also go to her sketch blog http://gotsketch.blogspot.com/and check it out!! Pretty cool!!

6 comments:

Brandi said...

Very cool! I love it!

I saw Susan Friday and Drew let her hold her for like 5 seconds! LOL!

B

AmyG said...

Congrats! Great LO! Saw it on the blog...I'm lovin her sketches too!

Brandi said...

Yep! At the bank! I was at Mom & Dad's this weekend and Mom wanted to show Drew off so we went to town! LOL!

Becky said...

Fab-O LO girlie!! Love the colors!

Elizabeth said...

look at you, scrapping this moment already!!
love the design and the colors!!
she is so stinking adorable!
sorry I have missed some of your posts, how are you doing with your 'quiet' house???

Kelly said...

Beauiful photos on this layout! Love look of the cut out flowers

Related Posts with Thumbnails