Sunday, November 29, 2009

Merry "EARLY" Christmas to Meeeee! :)



I'm sooooooo SUPER excited to have gotten my hands on this!!!! My hubby suprised me with the CANON 50D! Woohoo!!
Of course, I have had it saved to the favorities on his computer for nearly a year now!! I've been begging for a new camera for SO long, and I found out he was going to get it for me before Christmas so I could take holiday pictures.
I'm head over hills in LOVE with it, and definitely need to take photography classes now to figure out how to use it to its fullest potential!
SO.....LOTS of practice shots and snapshots coming soon! :)

4 comments:

some kind of wonderful said...

dang girl!! uber jealous!!

Anonymous said...

soooooo is it time YET to see pictures?!?!?!? :) congrats girl!

Lindsay said...

Woo Hoo Ronda! Can't wait to see ythe pictures you take with it!!!! So jealous girlie!

Ronda Simpson said...

Thanks girls!
I did take some practice pictures---I just uploaded some practice shots of my Christmas tree.

Related Posts with Thumbnails