Saturday, December 5, 2009

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree!!!

Here are a few practice pics of my Christmas tree with my new camera! I've been having so much fun playing with it! Keep in mind---the are just practice shots---not a reflection on what my camera is capable of! LOL! I'm just learning all the settings and lense functions!!
I've decorated my tree with red and gold for several years now, and gradually added in the chocolate brown! I still can't break away from these colors---just love them combo. This year I've thought about maybe adding like a chartruese green color...or something along that shade. If I find some ornaments or decorations that color, I just may have to add it! :)





2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Absolutely stunning, Ronda! The pics look fabulous - you must be loving your new toy! I love your tree's color scheme - beautiful! :)

Heather said...

Beautiful tree! Love all your pretty ornaments!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails