Friday, October 9, 2009

I've been scrappin'!!!!

I'm so happy I finally had time to scrap! It's been pouring down rain here, and I take that as the PERFECT opportunity for a a scrap day! :)
Only thing about that is, the rain doesn't help when you need to take pics of your projects, so they aren't the best of quality, looks much better IRL.
Here are a few things I've worked on this week.....This is my October kit reveal for Simply Obsessed. The kit featured Cosmo Cricket "Earth Love". The colors are so "earthy" and fun. :)

"Earth Angel"

I thought these snapshots of Kenzie turned out so cute, and would work perfect with these papers. I used the burlap swatch from the kit to make a flower. This was the first time I've ever used crepe streamers on a LO, and I really liked working with it. I'm going to have to use it more often. And, I absolutley fell in love with the Jillibean Corrugated alphas...love'em!!

"Field Day"

I had so much fun with this LO, with photos of Madison and her friend on field day. I used the different patterned papers from the kit to "landscape", and even made 3-D effects! Using the cardboard was fun!

"Hey Chick" Card

The "chickie" paper was too cute! I had to use it ...so I decided to make this card, and used the little birdie rub-ons! Lots of fun!

I didn't take photos of the other pages that I got done this week. Maybe when it stops raining!!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! :)

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Ronda, I loooove love love what you did with this kit! Outstanding work girl! You really rocked the Cosmo! :D

ellen s. said...

oh i love them!

Lydia said...

Great work and congrats on getting it seen by CC, it is beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails