Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Scrappy Weekend!!!!


I just have to say, that I had one of the most wonderful experiences in my little scrappy career this past weekend! Our LSS, Photolicious, had the Grand Opening for the stores new location. (Photo above, is the ribbon cutting). We had the honor of having Nikki Sivils come share a make and take project and a mini album class using her collections!! AWE-SOME!!

Not only is she incredibly sweet and talented, she is one beautiful lady, and her products are just yummy! It was a great pleasure getting the opportunity to meet her. I had a blast putting together the make and take and mini album!! So much fun! :)
The store owner, Kendra, held a drawing for one lucky lady to win a Gypsy!!
It was not me, by the way :( ....BUT......I did win one of the albums and mini paddies that Nikki gave away!! Needless to say, I was on cloud 9! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails