Absolutely A-mazing!!
That's how I would describe our first cruise experience with friends!! We had such a great time. Everything was awesome, the staff, the service, the crew, the FOOD...OMG, the food! The food was fantastic, and I don't think we went one day without eating at least 4 meals! Needless to say, I need to hit the gym again...hard! LOL!
At first, I wondered what the heck have I got myself into. I get motion sickness fairly easy, and had a pretty rough evening on the first night. But, after a patch, 4 dramamine, and prescription meds, I finally was able to get it under control. Thank God, because there was NO turning back! LOL! Cozumel was absolutely breathtaking. Just gorgeous. It was like a little make- believe fantasy island! I would definitely do it again! It was a bit hard to come back to reality--we were waited on hand and foot, 24/7...that's pretty easy to get used to! :)
Anyway, here are a few pics from our trip!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Cruise to Cozumel, Mexico

Posted by
Ronda Simpson
at
9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
oh my word absolutely GORGEOUS! i am SO jealous! glad you had fun:)
aaaahh...envy envy! What a beautiful cruise getaway!glad you had fun! ;) And i wanna say thanks for coming by my blog and thx for the blog love ;)-jaz
Post a Comment