Well, I'm glad it didn't snow this Easter! It started out a little wet and rainy, but everything
cleared up in the afternoon and turned out to be a beautiful day!
Here is a little photo shoot we did yesterday. Yes, there are more pics of the girls than
there are of Kyle. He definitely wasn't interested in posing for the camera! Oh well, at least I got one good shot out of him! :)
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Spring/Easter Photo Shoot '09

Posted by
Ronda Simpson
at
1:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
Amazing photos!!! I've had trouble photographing my son since he hit the 'tweens...my daughter??? She would pose all day long...lol!
Great pics! Your kiddos are so stinkin' adorable! It's not just a boy, I think it's the age- Ally was not very cooporative yesterday either!!! I got waaaay more of Beth and my nieces than I did her!
Beautiful npics, of course how could they not be with those kiddos?
Beautiful photos! Love those sweet dresses the girls are wearing!
Wow! Gorgeous pictures Ronda! Your girls are beautiful, and Kyle's growing up so fast! (Guess that's why he didn't want to take pictures! hehe!)
Post a Comment