Friday, April 3, 2009

Scrap-Friendzy DT Work

It's been a while since I've posted anything....gosh we are busy these days. Anyway, I have some DT work to share! I used Scrap-friendzy's kit using the Downtown collection from Pebbles Inc. I just LOOOOVE this kit. It was so fun to work with, and I just love the colors. If you are interested in the kit, head on over to SF to purchase yours! Hurry, because the kits are limited!




4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

what? scrapfriendzy has kits?? wow, I have been away for a while.. and to think I remember when it was just a blog the two or three of you were doing! congratulations!
hey... did you see I tagged you? yep. you have to snap a pic of yourself.. but you can scrap it then!!

Lisa said...

What great layouts...especially love the "so blessed" LO! I've never visited scrapfriendzy. I'm on my way there now! Hope you have a great weekend... :)

Sherrie said...

Love the new work as always!!!! Great job!!!!

Guylaine Seyer said...

a little hello from Quebec, Canada to tell you that your blog is beautiful
love your work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails