Every year, I like to keep track of what gifts I've already bought, the gifts I still need to get, and the kids "wish lists".
So this year, I created a "Christmas Shopping List" to keep track of these things, and receipts to the things I purchase.
I posted this for Monday Mojo @ Simply Obsessed, and Technique Tuesday @ Scrap-friendzy! Hope you give it a try! I'd love to see what you create!
Also Simply Obsessed is having a Guest Design Team call for the month of December! You don't want to miss the opportunity to design with this months fabulous kit!!! See more info HERE. I had the opportunity to create the sketch for the challenge! Upload your LO to the Simply Obsessed Gallery in the GDT section, and post a link to your LO using the sketch, HERE! Hurry!! Because the deadline is November 19th!!!
Can't wait to see your creations!!!
Have a great day!
~Ronda
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
A Fun Project, and Guest Design Team opportunity!!

Posted by
Ronda Simpson
at
8:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







10 comments:
i just love that notebook Ronda! If your church has a craft fair or something, I think you should make some! It's sooo cute!
That is so cool. What a great idea.
Great sketch! That notebook is darling!
I love the notebook it is darling and the colors -- yum!
First thing that came to mind was AWWWWWWW! Love it!
heh... so organized!! i love that notebook!
I can't tell you how much I love that notebook! So cute!!!
mine's going on an index card, lol! but yours is adorable!
that is sooo cute! and great sketch, i wish i had more time to give it a go!
oh I love that book, beautiful!
Post a Comment