The Scrapbooks Etc. Final Challenge will be posted in the A.M.!!!!
Look for my mini album HERE....and you can VOTE for my project!!!!
Thanks for your support!!!!
~Ronda
***Meanwhile...I'll be trying to stay safe from Hurricane Ike!!! yikes!!

Posted by
Ronda Simpson
at
11:15 PM
10 comments:
That is so beautiful. I will make sure and vote for you! Stay safe with hurricane Ike. Congrats so far and good luck!!!
sooo cute love how this turned out, love the PP choice too!!! good luck
congratulations! fabulous book!
hope you were able to stay dry!
congratulations! fabulous book!
hope you were able to stay dry!
Love the project hope you win!!!
Your album is absolutely beautiful!!!
Hi Ronda! I sure hope you weathered Ike ok.
Your mini album is adorable!
I hope that you win. It looks great but all your stuff does!
Great job!
Very cute album! I hope you win!
Post a Comment