Friday, September 26, 2008

My heart is broken....


I Love you brother, and I will miss you so much until I see your face again. I can't imagine the days ahead...... The pain and void I feel without you in our lives is absolutley unbearable. I pray for the peace of God to pass all understanding. I know this is not"goodbye".....it's "I'll see you later"......My heart just aches right now.....I love you.....

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart aches for you and your family. Please know that my family and I are praying for all of your comfort, peace and strength.
HUGS-

Anonymous said...

If one day is as a thousand years then you will see Blake in a few hours, and WE KNOW GOD'S WORD IS TRUE! We love you and are praying for you! Paulieanna

Brandi said...

Oh sweetie! I wish I could be there to hug you. Please know that you and our families are in my prayers.

Jodi said...

My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family! Love ya, Girlie!!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Oh Ronda! I was thinking about you and I just wanted to say hi. I'm so sorry to find this post. I've also been through this and my prayers are with you and your family. I'm here if you need me. Hugs.

Barb said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Ronda.
Hugs to you!

Cheryl L. said...

Ronda, We are continuing to pray for you & your family! Love you!

Sherrie said...

You have so been in my prayers....I have had you on my mind so much, hang in there. Love you, Sherrie

Christi said...

oh Ronda, I'm so sorry! I wish I could make this better! I'm praying for you and your family! HUGS~

Dolores said...

Ronda I am so sorry for your loss! I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

joybear said...

This makes me so sad (((HUGS))) and prayers,

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry! My prayers are with you all!

wendyp said...

Ronda, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family as they begin the healing process. (hugs)

AbbieTorroll said...

Ronda, I am SO so so sorry to hear about your loss. how tragic! I will be praying for you, your family, and your brother's family more than you will ever know.

Brandy said...

we're all thinking of you!! so sorry that such a young person's life has been cut so short, and leaving behind so many loved ones. all my best to you and your family

Deanna said...

know you're not alone in praying for that peace that passes understanding! I'm lifting you up too! ;)

Andrea Amu said...

Ronda, I am very sorry you have this void now in your life! I know this will not be easy by any measure... but hang in there! Many ((hugs)) and prayers for you, sweetie!

Jenn said...

i am so very sorry to read about this Ronda. I will pray you find peace in this time of horrible tragedy.

Jenn

Beth said...

May God bless & keep you & your brother's family until you all can meet again. I just can't imagine what you all must be going through right now. Take care sweety!

Melanie said...

Ronda - I am so sorry to hear this news. I'm aching for you and your entire family. I'll be praying for you and your family.

Suzanne said...

so sorry Rhonda...I'll be saying prayers for ou and your family. It's never easy losing a loved one esp a sibling. God Bless you and your family

~Nancy~ said...

I'm so so so so sorry for your loss sweetie.... Thinking of you and your family! Hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails