OK. Its that time of year where everybody has made New Years resolutions. One goal I have set is to lose some poundage. (If thats a word) :) I have already gotten of to a pretty good start and I plan on keeping it up. I did so well when I was able to go to the gym and work out, on top of eating right. The problem is, I've have just been so busy, I can't find the time to go to the gym!! I would love to get out and exercise, it was always a HUGE stress reliever for me , and I miss it . Anyone have any suggestions????
I'll keep ya posted on how the weight loss goes. Don't be afraid to hold me accountable, it will keep me motivated! Wish me luck!
Saturday, January 5, 2008
I want to be the BiGGest LOSer!!!

Posted by
Ronda Simpson
at
12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
It's sooo hard to find time to exercise!!! But it does make you feel so much better. We'll probably get a good workout tomorrow @ the shop!!
I need to tone up some areas....things are heading south if ya know what I mean!!
Crank up that computer tunes and dance with the kiddos! I substitute that when I can't get a work out in- anything to get your heart rate up for a little while :)
I just blogged about my "resolution" at Scrap-Friendzy! Mine is much more user friendly!LOL! Good luck!
B
Post a Comment