Over at Simply Obsessed, we are having a Scraplift Relay, and we are having so much fun!! Here is my LO!!!
Titled, "Blessed", here I used a photo of my kiddos! I used the new Prima Flights of Fancy papers, and boy are they gorgeous!! I fell in LOVE with them! I was so excited to finally get to use them, and I have more waiting on me! I need more scrappy time! :)
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Tag! You're it!!

Posted by
Ronda Simpson
at
10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
cute layouts. I tagged you on my blog.
Love it Ronda!!! Dearest, June 19th I will be in Texas!!! My husband will be working at Las Colinas and I have already been looking for Scrapbook stores around that area. Any suggestions? Any store to suggest, particularly? Any interesting scrap course to suggest me? If possible, I would love to meet you and give you something nice from Brazil. xox Julia Sáddi
Post a Comment