Happy Labor Day weekend!!! Finally got my DT projects done, and uploaded!!!
It has been SOOOOOO busy around here, I never had a moment to spare!! So finally after staying up all night to get them done, this is what I created!!! I LOOOOVE this month's kit @ Simply Obsessed, which features Bo Bunny Gypsy papers.
I had soooo much fun altering these 3 Kaiser wooden picture frames:



Fall Fun
"Thanks" CARD
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Simply Obsessed September DT Reveal

Posted by
Ronda Simpson
at
6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
loved your stuff, these are great! you really worked those!
I am seriously late in commenting on this post...but after seeing your projects I have to say WOW! You totally rocked this kit!
Hope all is well in your world. I've been a little MIA of late but hopefully my feet are firmly planted back in blogland now! LOL!
WOW!!! Your work is absolutely stunning!
Post a Comment