Sunday, August 16, 2009

CHOO-CHOO!!!!!


Happy Birthday to Simply Obsessed!!!
I'm so excited to be a part of SO's very first BLOG HOP!!! What a great way to kick-off the GREATEST CROP ON EARTH, that begins Monday, August 17th, and will continue all week, packed with lots of challenges, games and fun!!
I just love making cards for all occasions, and SO's Birthday is NO exception!!! Here is the "Happy Birthday" card I made:


I thought with our "circus" theme, the bright cheerful colors, would be perfect for the occasion!!!
Thanks for jumping aboard, and your next stop will be on Trish's Blog!!!
Continue on the BLOG HOP train, and check it out!!

31 comments:

silvia said...

Awesome card!! LOVE the flower and colors!!!

Creating Memories said...

Your card colors works great for the circus theme!

Jennifer said...

Cute stuff!

Nadia said...

I love the summery colors of the pp and the bling rocks!

Heather said...

super duper cute! I love the bright cheery colors!

Lindsay said...

I love the angles and the bright, cheery colors Ronda! :)

Lisa said...

What a fun and colorful card!!

Crystal said...

Cute card! I am so bright color challenged. I will have to give it a try.

AmyG said...

You always make gorgeous cards and this is no exception! I LOVE the fun bright colors!! Cute stuff sista!!

Julie Kight said...

Ronda your card is BEAUTIFUL!! All I can say is WOW! Great job.

AbbieTorroll said...

that card is AWESOME!!! great job Ronda and I LOVE Your blog header!!

Angela said...

Wow love the card!!!

Tami said...

Ronda you rock the cards girl! Happy Birthday SO

Mandi (CurleeGirlee) said...

Love It!!!

Sarah said...

Awesome card! The colors are perfect!

Unknown said...

gorgeous card!

Rebecca said...

I really like the bright, cheery card :)

Barbara Ferguson said...

AWESOME!!

Sara said...

Great card! love the swirls!

Brandy said...

are those wooden flowers?! super cool!

Janet said...

I love the layered flower!

Shauna said...

Oh! Great way to use those wood flowers! Cute card!

Ronda Simpson said...

Thanks so much girls!!! :)
Yes Brandy,those are Kaiser wooden flowers!! Love them!

**Nancy** said...

Awesome card, Ronda!!! I love the colors!!

letter A studio said...

Your card rocks! Love the bling & fun flower!!

laterg8r said...

great color combos :D

Chris C said...

Perfect circus birthday theme Ronda!

Lisa said...

very cute - love the colors!!

connie said...

i love the bright colors!

Michelle said...

Love the bright colors you used on the card. Great choice.

LaKeiva said...

I love this card I am so going to try to make one like it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails