Monday, February 2, 2009

The Frickin' Chicken

Yep, that's right the Frickin' Chicken.
Here's the story...
Jake celebrated his 3oth Birthday last week. He has been giving me such a hard time about me turning 30 before him. (Only 3 months) He's being calling me things like "My Old Lady", "Cougar", and such. Well, vengence has been served!! LOL!

He was away for business meetings last week, and had to spend his B-day there! Boo! He wasn't too happy about being stuck in meetings all day. I did surprise him by sending some goodies to his room though. Anyway, that wasn't the only surprise he got!! One of the guys sent the Frickin' Chicken to sing "Happy Birthday" to him! Yep! He had to stand in front of everyone and do the chicken dance and was "charged" for eating way too much chicken! LOL! The guys really enjoyed messin' with the guy that usually is the one doing all the jokes and pranks! Jake doesn't get embarrassed easy, and he was embarrassed! LOL!
I'm just glad I got my hands on the photos...



16 comments:

Cheryl L. said...

How funny!! Couldn't happen to a "goofier" guy!!

4funboys said...

Love it!!!

AmyG said...

HeeHee!! Too Funny!! I'm sorry, but he soooooooo deserves it!!!

TLHarwick said...

Now that is funny! I am 3 (almost 4 years older than my DH) and he is always teasing me about being older! LOL!

twinsand2boys said...

thats too funny! Happy birthday to your dh.

Jaime said...

I never thought you were old, but I was shocked that your dh just turned 30!! This is hilarious!

AbbieTorroll said...

SOOO funny!!! I LOVE that you got pictures of it!!

I am exactly six months older than my dh!! He makes fun of me too:(

Min said...

This is hysterical!
Hugs - Min

Deanna said...

too funny! I would've DIED!!!

**Nancy** said...

LOL!!! Too funny!!!

Heather said...

That's hiliarious! I think I would have been humiliated! Happy B-day to your DH!

Angela said...

That is too funny!

Brandy said...

Cougar! Ha, i love it!

~Nancy~ said...

hahaha.. how funny!!!!!!

ellen s. said...

oh that is too fun!

Fabinouscrap said...

Lol! So funny! But I'm here for scrap: you made very beautiful things! Love your works!
Good day from France!

Related Posts with Thumbnails